Thursday, December 04, 2008

Why Do You Consume?

Issue 6 of my new favorite magazine Mankind Mag is out. The Consumption issue. I would have to say this is defiantly the best time of year to look @ looking at why we are currently know as the consumer generation! Personally I know that I fall in to that consumer trap myself from time to time so I'm totally interested in finding out why we spend, where we spend and how much we spend. I'll leave you with one reason why I buy things - boredom. Yup sometimes I buy things because i'm bored! If you're in the sharing mood then leave a comment about the reasons why you get the urge to splurge!


p to the s - really love the cover by Gemma Correll! Oh just came up with another reason I buy things I'm a sucker for great design, lol!

1 comment:

Vegan Girl (Roni Seabury) said...

I like getting packages in the mail. It makes me feel loved, even though I am the one buying them :)