Saturday, December 20, 2008

S Is For Snow - Part Trois

So the snow didn't end up wrecking my night out last night. It turned out to be a ladies night instead. My friend from the burbs did make it in to the city after the storm had stopped a brewing. I think she's a little crazy for doing it but I also lover her for it. So we had a fab time and stayed out until 5am, however today I'm paying for it. So exhausted! I'm way to old to be staying up that late, lol lol. Except I had so much fun I can't wait to do it again! Cheers to fun times with old friends! And cheers to snow storms that make bars a little less crowded!

p to the s - I saw a couple cross country skiing down Roncesvalles today. That's the 2nd winter in a row I've seen that! Oh and The Photo above is not Roncesvalles but I thought it was fun.

No comments: