Sunday, November 23, 2008

We're All Living In A Handmade Nation - 3

I just finished reading Handmade Nation - The Rise of DIY, Art, Craft and Design and it was truly an inspiring read. It made me feel that as a crafter I'm apart of something really amazing. Something that is just going to get bigger and better! I give Handmade Nation 5/5 scissors, now run out and buy your own copy today!

Here's a little sneak peek of some of the artists featured in the book!
- Happy Owl Glassworks - Tracy Bull
- My Papper Crane - Heidi Kenney
- The Little Friends of Printmaking - JW and Melissa Buchanan
- Lekkner - Melissa Dettlaff
- Made With Sweet Love - Whitney Lee

Other Handmade Nation Links
- Handmade Nation Trailer
- Handmade Nation Website
- Handmade Nation Blog
- Handmade Nation Flickr
- Handmade Nation Myspace

1 comment:

Faythe Levine said...

Thanks so much for the kind words!
x, Faythe Levine
co-author of Handmade Nation