Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Getting To Know You.

Getting to know all about you...

Brought to you buy my fellow blog sister - Love One World Zero!

Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your Friends. Copy and past this in a new blog post, then change all the answers so they apply to you! Leave a comment for me if you do this!

The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have known!

1. What time did you get up this morning? Ah I think it was 7:30am
2. Diamonds or pearls? Hmm...Diamonds if they're Canadian and Pearls if they're faux.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Krabat @ TIFF
4. What is your favorite TV show? Mad Men and I kinda sorta like Ugly Betty.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Coffee.
6. What is your middle name? Heather
7. What food do you dislike? Meat, Dairy, Eggs or anything that comes from an animal. Save everything Go Vegan!
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? Neptune from The Duke Spirit.
9. What kind of car do you drive? I take the TTC.
10. Favorite sandwich? Chickpea/Tempeh Salad. Yum!
11. What characteristic do you despise? Hypocrites/Selfishness
12. Favorite item of clothing? My jeans Lt Blue, Dk Blue and Black. I also <3 my PJ's.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? London/NY City.
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Lux brand from Urban Outfitters.
15. Where would you retire to? I love Toronto!
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? I just turned Twenty-Ten
17. Favorite sport to watch? Sports Bleah - Skateboarding maybe...
18. Farthermost place you are sending this? No idea.
19. Person you expect to send it back first? No idea
20. When is your birthday? Sept. 09
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night
22. What is your shoe size? 8 sometine 8 1/2
23. Pets? 2 adorable kitties. Mr Mo & Beanie (The Toot Machine)
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I'm supa excited about starting a Silversmithing course next month!
25. What did you want to be when you were little? A Vet.
26. How are you today? Way to tired.
27. What is your favorite candy? Red Apple and Orange Jellie Bellies
28. What is your favorite flower? Poppies.
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Oct 8th I start my Silversmithing course!
30. What are you listening to right now? One of my cats nibbling on kibble.
31. What was the last thing you ate? Homemade Baba Ghanoush.
32. Do you wish on stars? Starlight Starbright...
33. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Hot Pink.
34. How is the weather right now? Cool.
35. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? It was @ work so I guess a co-worker.
36. Favorite soft drink? Boylan's Black Cherry Cane Sugar Soda. However I never really drink pop.
37. Favorite restaurant? Vegetarian Heaven.
38. Real hair color? Light Brown or Dirty Blond depends who you ask.
39. What was your favorite toy as a child? Shera. I totally just dated myself.
40. Summer or winter? Summer. However I'm really enjoying fall this year.
41. Hugs or kisses? Hugs but only if you're a friend or part of my fam.
42. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate. Even better Chocolate Orange.
43. Coffee or tea? COFFEE. Americano, Espresso, Latte etc....
44. Do you want your friends to email you back? This is on my blog so I guess the most I'll get is a comment.
45. When was the last time you cried? @ The start of Sept. I should be crying again real soon. I bet I was crying @ some sappy commercial too....
46. What is under your bed? Stuff. I use it as storage.
47. What did you do last night? Had a fab Italian dinner with old friends.
48. What are you afraid of? CLOWNS. I hate Centipedes and Earwigs with a firey passion.
49. Salty or sweet? Salty all the way baby. Stacey's Pesto Peta chips Mmmm...
50. How many keys on your key ring? 4
51. How many years at your current job? 1 (Freelance)
52. Favorite day of the week? Saturday. You get to sleep in and stay up late!
53. How many towns have you lived in? 3. Montreal, Pickering (aka Suburban Hell) & Toronto
54. Do you make friends easily? You bet ya!

2 comments:

Love One World Zero said...

Super fun reading! I forgot there was such a thing as real pearls!

Melanie said...

Faux pearls come in so many amazing colours! Why would you need real ones! Thanks for reading!