Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sweet Tooth

I've had a wicked Sweet Tooth lately and it just makes me think I fo sho need to do a detox. However how will I give up coffee even just for a little while?? Anyway this little dilemma inspired me to do a Sweet Tooth search on etsy. Here are a few of my favorite handmade goodies that are dedicated to our Sweet Tooth.

A Dozen Dounut Magnet Set
By - Mole Baby Buttons


Sweet Tooth Pink


Vegan Sweet Tooth Whip Cream
By - Bunny Butt Apothecary


Snax


I Love Cake Pins
By - Lupin


Blue Berry Frosted Dounut
By - Michelle Heaume


Hey There Cupcake Pank Clutch
By - Stiches are Forever


Sweet Tooth Magnet Set
By - Block Party Press


Stitches Desert Card Set
By - Polka Dot Shop

1 comment:

Rebecca Ramsey said...

This post makes me hungry.
Happy, but hungry!
Becky