Tuesday, March 04, 2008

The Cat's Pajamas


When I was a kid I fell in love with history, one of my favorite time periods is The Roaring Twenties. When I was learning about the 1920's in school I became enamored with Flappers, I loved their hair, clothing and taste in music. I guess I always kind of found their way of life romantic and daring. They were strong women who bent the rules in a time when women were suppose to stay @ home and be perfect mothers and wives. So in honor of these women who dared to go against societies norm I decided to do a little etsy search and see what cool handmade items I would find.


Modern Flapper Dress
By Flapper Flock


Black Bow Clouche
By - Boring Sydney


Fapper Girl Ring
By - Tartx


Fapper Necklace
By - Lavaliere


Push The Litte Daisies Dress
By - The Broken Doll


Flapper Girl Bobby Pins

No comments: