Saturday, June 02, 2007

It's All About Me ;o)...

1. FIRST NAME? Melanie

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Don't thinks so. However I do know my name became popular after the Gone with the Wind movie came out from the character Melanie Wilkes.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Can't remember maybe last month. Can't remember why either.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes! Worked hard to get it the way it is. (like I say later I'm a bit of a perfectionist)

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? I'm vegan so I don't eat meat (or dairy or any animal products) and I try to avoid faux meats all the processed crap it so bad for you. I do make a fab Tempah "Bacon" from scratch though.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? For sure I'm awesome!

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Does this blog count?

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yup.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Ya no thanx. Not my thing.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Don't really like cereal. I use to love all that chocolaty stuff when I was a kid. I guess I don't mind granola.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No. However I do have a lot of shoes that don't have laces. I'm really into ballet flats. You can slip those on and off easily.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I'm stubborn and know how to strand my ground. As for actual strength I'm kind of a weakling, lol.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? I don't eat real ice cream but I do sometimes treat my self to Soy or Tofu Ice Cream. I love Peanut Butter Chocolate and Cookies and Cream.

14. SHOE SIZE? 8 sometimes 8 1/2.

5. RED OR PINK? Pink. But it has to be like Hot Pink none of that Baby Pink crap. Can't you tell from my blog? lol!

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I procrastinate to much and I am a perfectionist. However sometimes that can be a good thing.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Living closer down town. I love High Park but I miss being closer to everything. I miss being near Kensington Market :o(.

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Grey tank top, no shoes and my Scottie dog PJ bottoms. I just woke up, lol.

19. LAST THING YOU ATE? Salad last night, trying to eat more raw foods. And I'm Just about to have some coffee and home made Polenta.

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Closer the new Single from Travis.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Hot Pink.

23. FAVORITE SMELL? Fresh baked bread.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My Mom.

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Not sure but I do have very nice blue/grey eyes and was bless with nice long lashes.

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? Don't really know them. Nice blog thought.

27. FAVORITE DRINK? Alcoholic? Pear Martini. Or vodka and cranberry. Use to drink Rum and Coke but Coke is evil. Fav Non-Alcoholic drink anything coffee or water, lol.

28. FAVORITE SPORT? I use to play soccer back in the day and am going to start using my bike soon. More as a mode of transportation though then as a sport.

29. EYE COLOR? Blue/Grey.

30. HAT SIZE? No idea but I have lots of them.

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope. Glasses for driving.

32. FAVORITE FOOD? Bread. Or anything from Vegetarian Haven (all their faux meats are made from scratch!).

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Both.

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer. I hate being cold. HATE it.

36. HUGS OR KISSES? Both. I love getting hugs from my nephews.

37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Don't really like dessert. I'm more of a salty person.

38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No one this is one my blog.

39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Same as above.

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World and a book on Mae West.

41. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE? Ah nada. What do you mean anyway?

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? I don't have a TV.

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Awesome Guitar Rifts.

44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles

45. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME? Australia. Loved it!

46. WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Problem solving. Not like math. Just can usually find away to fix something.... hard to explain.

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Montreal.

48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? A crafty blogger

No comments: